- Added functionality to define Default SVF Policy under Content Checks --> SVF Policies. Original functionality forced all newly added Internal Recipients to be assigned to the "Default" system SVF policy. This new functionality will allow to set any SVF policy as the Default Policy and the system will automatically assign newly added Internal Recipients to that SVF Policy.
- Fixed issue with IP address detection which prevented users from being able to utilize the "Forgot Password" feature in the User Self-Service Portal.
- Fixed cosmetic issue with IP address detection under the "/main/unauthorized.cfm" page.
- Fixed issue in Content Checks --> Message History & Archive where "Type(Action)" column was not identifying "Spam(Passed)" type of messages due to change in Amavis message categorization. There is now a new type of message type called "Spam (Passed)(OLD STYLE)" to identify messages that were categorized before the Amavis change.
- Fixed issue with scheduled AD SMTP Address import tasks not working due to incorrectly configured port number by the script. You must delete and re-create any existing AD connections under System --> Ad Integration after you apply this update
- Fixed various issues with graphics and menus not loading in the User Self-Service Portal.
- Fixed issue with the "Download Message" link throwing an error when viewing a message in both the Administration Console and User Self-Service Portal.
- Stopped launching a new window function in the User Self-Service Portal when viewing a message.
MORE INFO & DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION OF THE VMWARE AND HYPER-V APPLIANCE:
https://www.deeztek.com/products/hermes ... l-gateway/